The BEST job…you NEVER heard of.
Did you know that there is a secret army of people all over the world who work at home in their pajamas, performing contract work for the world’s largest search engine company, getting paid a generous wage to do something we all do anyway: surf the internet?? I didn’t either until somebody I barely knew asked me if I’d be interested in joining them.
What makes this the best job you never heard of?
- GOOD PAY – It pays my mortgage, and I only work part time.
- NO MORE TRAFFIC – Now I hear the roar of rush hour traffic from the safety of my kitchen as I make my morning coffee.
- NO MORE BOSSES – Imagine how much your life would change if just this one element was removed.
- NO MORE COWORKERS – Do you know who my coworker is? My cat.
- TOTAL FLEXIBILITY – I work only when I want, for as long as I want.
- THE WORK IS FUN! – It’s a bit like getting paid to play online word games. Some tasks are tricky, but no one could describe this as ‘hard work’.
- NO JOB INTERVIEW — Welcome to the future of hiring, where you don’t need to play dress-up for this antiquated formality. To qualify, you pass an exam. It’s open-book, and the study materials are provided!
This is an independent contract position, which means you are your own boss. You get paid by a contracting agency to perform online tasks for the most well-known search engine company on the internet. This internet giant needs regular users like you to look at the sorts of online content most users search for, then determine if the results are useful. In a sense, you already conduct these assessments every time you search online, you just don’t get paid for it! So, who has the most well-known company online partnered up with to offer this amazing job?
THE COMPANY: Leapforce
POSITION: Personalized Search Engine Evaluator
CONTRACT DURATION: 6 months, with opportunity for renewal, (some Leapforce independent contractors have been with the company for years!)
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Search Engine Evaluator conducts research, evaluation and feedback on search engine results by, but not limited to, measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
“Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home, independent contractor opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve search engine results for one of the world’s largest internet search engine companies.”
“All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. There are three parts to the exam: a theoretical component and two practical components. Supplied study materials can be used during the exam.”
REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates will be highly active users of Google’s search engine and other products; use Google Play at least once per week; use Google+ more than once per month and have more than 11 people per circle and have a Gmail account with web history turned on.
You’ll also need the following:
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Possess and use a self-supplied high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
- Possess and use a self-supplied Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Go to this website.
2) Select your geographic location.
3) Fill out the online form.
But WAIT! If you want to increase your chances of getting hired, read some of the articles on this site FIRST.