Search Engine Evaluator:
The BEST job…you NEVER heard of.
Did you know that there is a secret army of people all over the world who work at home in their pajamas, performing contract work for one of the largest companies on the planet, getting paid a generous wage to do something we all do anyway: surf the internet?? I didn’t either until somebody I barely knew asked me if I’d be interested in joining them.
What makes this the best job I’ll ever had?
- GOOD PAY – It pays my mortgage, and I only work part time.
- NO MORE TRAFFIC – Now I hear the roar of rush hour traffic from the safety of my kitchen as I make my morning coffee.
- NO MORE BOSSES – Imagine how much your life would change if just this one element was removed.
- NO MORE COWORKERS – Do you know who my coworker is? My cat.
- TOTAL FLEXIBILITY – I work only when I want, for as long as I want.
- THE WORK IS FUN! – It’s a bit like getting paid to play online word games. Some tasks are tricky, but no one could describe this as ‘hard work’.
Let me introduce you to a work opportunity that could change how you live your life. This is an independent contract position, which means you are your own boss. You get paid by a contracting agency to perform online tasks for the most well-known search engine company on the internet.
This internet giant needs regular users like you to look at the sorts of online content most users search for, then determine if the results are useful.
In a sense, you already conduct these assessments every time you search online, you just don’t get paid for it! So, who has partnered up with most well-known company online to offer this amazing job?
THE COMPANY: Leapforce
POSITION: Personalized Search Engine Evaluator
CONTRACT DURATION: 6 months, with opportunity for renewal, (some Leapforce independent contractors have been with the company for years).
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Search Engine Evaluator conducts research, evaluation and feedback on search engine results by, but not limited to, measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
“Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home, independent contractor opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve search engine results for one of the world’s largest internet search engine companies.”
“All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. There are three parts to the exam: a theoretical component and two practical components. Supplied study materials can be used during the exam.”
REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates will be highly active users of Google’s search engine and other products; use Google Play at least once per week; use Google+ more than once per month and have more than 11 people per circle and have a Gmail account with web history turned on.
You’ll also need the following:
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Possess and use a self-supplied high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
- Possess and use a self-supplied Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
HOW TO APPLY: Think an online job that pays good money, offers flexible hours, performing work you can do from home in your pajamas isn’t going to be competitive? Gimme a break! Before you do ANYTHING, know this; Leapforce is very transparent about their preference for hiring through employee referral.
If you want to give yourself every advantage, use the application button below. This will indicate to Leapforce that you were referred by a currently employed contractor; me. If you apply using the public link on their homepage, that’s a bit like showing up to a movie casting call of 1,000’s in hope of landing a leading role, (trust me. I tried this).
1) Click the ‘Apply Online Now’ button below.
2) Select your geographic location.
3) Fill out the online form. Where it says ‘Referred by’, scroll to the bottom of the dropdown menu and select ‘Other’. In the ‘Specify’ field, type “current employee”.
THAT’S ALL THERE IS TO IT!
P.S. Every time someone gets hired through my referral link, I get to change someone’s life the way someone once changed mine. Leapforce also gives me enough money to take my girlfriend to a movie. Do you know when the best time is to see a movie? When everybody else is at work! You can free yourself from the 9-5 too!